- BACHELOR’S BUTTONS (Centurea)-Blue, pink, white and purple flowers 2-3’ Tall. An abundant cut flower. Direct seed in the sun. Not a perennial but will re-seed in the garden.
- BLACK HOLLYHOCK Heirloom biennial 4’ tall. Small plant first year, flowers on spires in the second year. N/A
- PINK HOLLYHOCK Classic colour and an heirloom biennial. 4’ tall. Small plant first year, flowers on spires in the second year.
MARSHMALLOW (Altheae officinalis) Noted for soothing irritations and inflammations of the skin, throat, eyes, lungs and urinary organs.
- SWEET WILLIAMS- Biennial long lasting bouquets of flowers in red, pink and white combinations. Self-seed.
- If you have any questions contact us @ email@example.com